Mobile survey with airtime incentive
To gather consumer information.
The Foschini Group required a cost effective way of administering a short survey to their account customers in order to update their database, within a 2-day turn around time.
Mobilitrix created a four-question mobile survey, incentivised with a mobile airtime voucher worth R10 upon completion of all survey questions.
- A call-to-action was sent via SMS to the database, requesting customers to complete the survey to receive R10 airtime.
- The survey could be accessed by dialling a USSD string or by clicking on a link to a WAP survey.
- The airtime reward was capped so that the first X number of customers who completed a survey would receive the reward.
- 72% of the database activated the survey and completed part of the questions.
- 48% of participants completed the entire survey.
- The Foschini Group were able to successfully update their databases within a short amount of time and securely reward their customers for their participation.